Beauty thrifting - Multiple ways of using Alps Goodness Facial Kit

 

I had to highlight that Purplle has a range of facial kits under the brand name Alps Goodness. I picked up a few but didn't use them in the prescribed way. The reason I am writing about this product are a few. One I love to find multiple uses for the same product. Two I feel Purplle can deliver in the same way that Nykaa is doing if it gets enough notice. Third I want all women around the globe - with whom I feel bonded from my soul to benefit from my discoveries.

I didn't use the scrub. I used the cleanser and the cream. Many of these packs have peel off masks. How ever on this day all I wanted to do way get my skin moisturized as I was feeling unusually dry. Oh yes its the winter and it is a dry climate where I am. And OH YES it is the covid era. I used the Alps Goodness Sea Minerals Replenishing Facial kit.  I used the cleanser which has a gel like consistency and does have a peel off like effect on your face. The moisturizer or cream is something that I used like a pack. i slathered a big quantity on to my face and yes it would look like a whitening pack. I felt the product getting absorbed into my skin and I washed it off after 10 mins. The product did leave my face moisturized.

This range has more than 40 variants. Each pack contains a cleanser, scrub, serum, cream and mask. It says its a one time use kit but for the ones who can manage it can be used up to 2 uses.

Comments