Since Alia Bhatt is a Producer Now...




I have a simple request. While you make great movies and find rare un told stories, please also produce Jagga Jasoos 2. Not because you are married to Ranbir but because that was a really lovely young adult adventure story.

Saswata has a great acting potential and the Uncle and Nephew jodi that Ranbir and Saswata created promised many fun episodes. Also it was one of those times where seeing a teenage Ranbir sulk alone in the school corridors made me feel really bad.

This time may be you don't need a female lead. Give Jagga a new hair do.

Move the adventure out of Africa and into Himalayas. there is another Uncle- Nephew duo in Bengali literature that you can refer to Kaka Babu & Santu. All I am saying is a lot of great ideas can be gathered from it.

I have more to say about Jagga Jasoos and I will pen them down soon.

Comments