Irul - Deciphering the Mystery



Irul in Malyalam means darkness. It's a 2021 film starring Fahad Faasil. It has been a much talked about movie with IMDB ratings of 5.8/10. I haven't seen the movie but I totally rely on #hauntingtube a fantastic YouTube channel. I get to hear the stories in hindi and it quenches my curiosity even if I am short of time.

Back to the movie, Unni, Alex and Archana are the three characters on the screen for the larger part of the movie.

Best Malayalam Mystery-Thriller Movie (Who is the Killer) - Irul Explained in Hindi | Haunting Tube (youtube.com)

My theory on the movie is Alex and Unni were in cahoots all along.  Alex would lure the gals to the farmhouse and Unni killed them. Thats my theory!

I will add this as a comment to the video and would love it if Divyanshu Logi pays attention to my theory.


#netflix #malyalam #movies #horror #twistedtales #fahadfaasil



Comments