WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo - Alternative cleanser

 



Many of you who are fans of ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) please note that I am also quite the fan. Having said that and having known for some time that Wow is the coolest new brand on the shelves, I am still daring to share this honest review about the Shampoo.

The shampoo claims several things that it is unable to deliver.

To start with it does nothing to your frizzy hair as it is a very light formulation and does not have the emollient quality that is required to calm down the roughness of frizzy hair. As far as dandruff is concerned I haven't used it enough to comment about it. I wanted a paraben free product and it sure is paraben free cause it doesn't foam as much as the other shampoos do. It couldn't cleanse my hair the oil remained even after three washes with a good amount of shampoo. I was disappointed but the smell was really pleasant.

My mantra is to always find an alternative use for products if it doesn't suit you. Most of my reviews would include how we can still avoid wasting the product.

With this consistency and fragrance I decided to use the shampoo as a body wash and voila it was an amazing wash. the smell lingered on for a little more time after I stepped out of the bathroom. I did feel cleansed and fresh and my skin didn't feel robbed of moisture. A little liquid went a long way in the bath. I was sort of relieved that I didn't have to regret my 399 Rs worth purchase.

Let me know if you have such #thrifting ideas :)

Comments