Loreal Paris Aura Perfect Moisturizing Toner


The product claims to clarify and moisturize, fight dullness and evens tone.

Here are my views and a tiny review on the product.

Do I like it? Yes, I do.

Why? It smells great. I like Loreal as a brand. I like that it has a faint moisturizing quality. Never known a toner that moisturizes.

Does it do what it claims to? Well. Not really.

BUT. It did fade some of my marks left by pimples. So I like the product.

With summer at its peak, I am just not able to use any moisturizer or cream. I am the oily-skinned damsel. Yes. I also live in a city which experiences humidity for the major part of the year.

I am very basic when it comes to skin care a good face wash or medimix soap, a moisturizer and a serum for anti aging. That's all that I need. I was dabbling with the idea of getting a #niacinamide serum but couldn't gather the courage. So when I got to know about the ingredient in this toner, it got me interested.

Apart from that I was curious to know what toner moisturizes your skin. This one does because it doesn't let my skin dry. It gets sticky. So I apply it let it sit on my face for 5 mins and then wipe gently with a damp cloth.

This has worked fine for me for the whole month of April 2022. That's 4 weeks. It did not break me out majorly.

It did lighten my tan a bit It lightened some of the spots on my skin.

It retails for Rs 380 for a bottle of 200 ml. That's a lot of quantity. I think it will last me another 4 months and by then winter will be at the door. Right now with the #Nykaa sales going on it has come down to Rs 245. Actually a great deal. One product to take care of multiple needs and it costs you about Rs 49 per month if you can make it last for 5 months.

Of course I poured it into a spray bottle to save time and just splash it on my face. Loreal I wish you sold it in spray bottles instead of pouring it out bottles.

Overall I rate the product 4.5/5. Worth the money tones and moisturizes, smells great, lightens your spots. 

Try it and let me know in the comments if it worked for you. If you found another way to use it you HAVE to tell me!!!

Comments