It's good to say 'Miss You'

 

John Greene Said - But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.


True! We realise things about love when we actually miss them. When we have been apart for some time. When a silly argument spirals into an ego clash and we are torn between our ego and them. But life goes on. There is a rhythm to which we all start gyrating. We either grow apart with pent up resentment or we accept that we are missing them. May be that word alone diffuses the complexity of the situation.


Sometimes distance makes us miss each other and sometimes life just happens. We stop being the most important person in some ones life to being a fading sepia picture.

But something that is more soothing is saying '. I miss you'.

It's not a watered down version of I love you but it's a sentiment in itself. We miss people which is a reminder of the warmth and joy they made our hearts ooze. So even if you can always love a little less than you miss someone according to John Greene it's good to express it. It is good to say Miss you..... Which probably means

I love you

We were nice together

I wish I could turn back time

Come back soon

You and I need to hole up in the same spot

Or just Don't go away from me ....


Comments