"Disappear for 90 days..."

 That's the title that caught my attention!

I found it on instagram and kind of totally find it a worthy note. Here's the link! A big shout out to Tylerzwise!!

It made me think will I be able to take 90 days out of my full-time job? I guess no.

Does that stop me from adopting some of the ideas Tyler has suggested? Again no. I mean I can try a few.

I can do the basic exercises for atleast 15 days at a stretch. I know I will get bored after it, but so what I will break for a day, 2 or even three but still I will be packing more physical activity into my month.

Fixing metabolic health? I can't say but I can increase the amount of protein. Make it a point that I have atleast 1 red and 1 green veggie and fruit atleast 4 days a week. Its possible completely. Friday, Sat, Sun and Monday. The other days can be a lil' mindless. Nevermind.

The third piece is really important.

Personal finance and growth - do-able.

Blog - Am already doing it a bit (thinking I hope someone


reads it)

the 4th tip should have been the first.

Dedicating 60 mins a day is not impossible. But learning? I wonder ow much time my brain would stay focused. But here's my trick, I will use these 60 mins for either observing the share market or blogging some more or learning something that I want to. It could even be making cocktails.

5th one - The inner work piece. I have tackled it almost 60%. Its a part of my life now. A lil' bit every day. So I am not putting extra efforts towards it.

The last one - Will worry about it later. Let me do something about the first  4 points.

Do you have a better idea to integrate all of these into your life? Let me know in the comments.

#lifehacks #life-reset #adulting #hacks #lifelessons #restart #reset #disappear #blog


Comments