Kareena Kapoor in Beer Biceps' Podcast


 I just finished watching the podcast and I felt this urge to talk about Kareena.

Let me start with Ranveer, he does a fantastic job in terms of engaging with the celebrities. He does carry a certain amount of honesty in his questions. His curiosity is always on point and those are things I too am curious about.

Did I add the link to the interview?

Oh wait!

https://youtu.be/yjE4ETk5uGI?si=gIXSd0UJizDM8B5B here

So by the time the talk ended one gets to know Kareena's formula for success 

She has been at it constantly

As she grew older and embraced more roles, wife mother and more she did delegate time smartly

She has been open to all kinds of ideas and has applied herself in multiple forms of talent... Being a podcaster to being a grey character in an OTT story

All of the above...

What also shines out in her current interviews is she has grown as a person as a human being and she is a lot more in touch with a humble, respectful, empathetic side of hers...

While I believe every human has the seeds of this sympathy and respect for another within themselves, in Kareena's case it was nurtured by her association with the Pataudi family and I won't stop at that, I would love to credit Sharmila Tagore for it.

Sharmila Tagore in my view is the original diva. She is composed, eloquent, well read, she makes her presence like a calming balm. She was a harbinger of new trends in her time. She also had excellent PR skills that make the Pataudis even more vibrant and royal.

The whole thing of knowing, understanding emotions, picking culture and thoughts from books has had a soothing effect on Kareena. Her once brash self is a lot mellow in admitting that she has no qualms about her looks. She appears in interviews now where she is so respectful towards other artists. One has to observe her closely to see she genuinely radiates that appreciate and kindness for others. I am referring to  this actors roundtable hosted by Rajeev Masand..https://youtu.be/iL-S7PYk1dk?si=tT0_o-N1I5Sve5tB

Kajol looks a little rude compared to her. There were actors of great calibre at the table, Tilottama Shome, Amruta Subhash, Sanya Malhotra, Jaydeep Ahlawat but not with the OG kahndani filmstar vibe and yet Kareena vibes well with all of them. She seemed very very content in her own skin.

I see a new Kareena Kapoor and am not sure everyone with agree with me but it's really worth learning. 

I will soon write about Sharmila Tagore

:)

Comments